Anniversary

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

My Thoughful Honey B.

Man, I love my man! Today, my sweet Honey Bunches surprised me with this...


I have been following Ree's blog for a while now.  Her photography, stories, and especially recipes are all amazing!  I, of course, in true bookwormish fashion, stuck my nose right down in the middle of this feast of a cookbook as soon as he put it in my excited little hands.  It's like a bound version of her blog...stories, photos of ranch life, step-by-step photographs of some of her favorite recipes, etc....

I have even been pondering a Julie and Julia"esque"  addition to this blog using my new spectacularly fabulous cookbook!



I'll keep pondering and let you know what I decide! (By the way, I highly recommend this movie if you haven't already seen it! Before you watch, surround yourself with lots of food, though, because it'll make you huuungry!!)

Talk to you soon! I gotta go give him another smooch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...