Anniversary

Monday, January 10, 2011

Let it Snow!

What a beautiful snow day for this family of four!  My sweet man and I woke (actually, I woke like a kid on Christmas day, way before my man) to an absolute winter wonderland today.  I just couldn't wait after seeing this on Sunday night:

     
And this about 30 minutes later...

      

Our Stinkbug however, wanted none of it!  Honey Bunches took him out and after a few seconds, this is what happened:

      
       

Check out the look on Stinky's face!  He's been a cat on the streets, and he knows how good he has it now.  He's definitely not a fan of the snow and left marks on the shoulder he's clinging to, trying to get back into his home!

Back to this kid on Christmas, I hopped out of the bed, camera in hand, to catch a few early morning shots of the amazing snowy vistas.

       

         

      


Our corner of the world so peaceful, quiet, and washed white.  What a beautiful gift from God...  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...