Anniversary

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Coupon Lovin'

My Honey Bunches and I are fairly new to couponing, but I think we're finally getting the hang of it.  Earlier on, we needed a dictionary couponing friends to decipher the lingo and abbreviations (RR, WYB, ECB, etc.) we were seeing on coupon blogs.  However, H.B. and I have been doin' a little couponing of our own in the past few weeks.  Between coupons and store savings, we have enjoyed some great deals (thanks to Jenny again)!   These are photos of some of our shopping trips:

Walgreens
Total before savings: $42.76
We paid: $15.31
Total savings: $27.45 (64%)

CVS
Total before savings: $42.43
We paid: $12.07
Total savings: $31.48 (74%)

Publix
Total before savings: $152.30
We paid: $59.44
Total savings: $92.86 (61%)

Publix
Total before savings:  $125.15
We paid: $60.89
Total Savings: $64.26 (51%)

Publix
Total before savings: $28.73
We paid: Only $0.73 for all of this!!
Total savings: $28.00 (97%)

Such fun!!!  Head on over to Jenny's site and check out her resources! Talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...