Anniversary

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Official DIY'er

Okay, so last week, the dishwasher. This week, the kitchen faucet. Well, not exactly this week. She's been fighting it for a while, but this week, she finally gave up. The faucet I mean.  So off to the trusty Home D. we went!  We found this beauty.


And because of her lovely design, we could also add this as well!


The before...
 

And it begins.
 
Click on the picture to read the witty banter!
The tools of the trade.
The "Victory Nut"!  Don't ask...
SUCCESS!!
Now you know why I call him my Superman!
Demolition completed.
Big D.'s not impressed.
Someone's too tied up to help.
 

Beauty in a box.
 

 

 
YEAH!!
Now for the soap dispenser.
 

 

Inaugural hand wash!
and sink rinse...


The LOVELY, and super functional after!!
My sweet Honey Bunches, now an official DIY'er!!! I'm so proud of him!

♥, Blessed Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...