Anniversary

Saturday, January 21, 2012

My Handyman

Crisis averted. My smart man fixed the dishwasher.
Source
Yes, last night we loaded her up, cranked her up, and she just sounded sick... We took a look inside and a small lake had appeared in the bottom of the dishwasher.  So, we did what normal people would do. Turned it off and waited. Guess what was still in the bottom of the dishwasher this morning? The lake. On top of several other life goings on this week, now the dishwasher was broken.  Of course when there are about two loads worth of dishes to wash... So this morning we tag teamed and washed every last dish in this house, well, at least every last utensil.  Afterwards, he got out the handy Black and Decker and started tinkering. And voila, we cranked it up and it started draining. He would tell you he didn't know what he did, or how he fixed it, but I know. And I am so thankful I have a man who's not afraid to jump in and try to solve a problem before throwing in the towel and giving up.
Oh, and the swishing sound coming from the kitchen right now, it's the most beautiful sound we've heard today. I know we'll go to sleep tonight with this little reminder of thankfulness from above. The blessing of a working dishwasher...
♥, Blessed Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...