Anniversary

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Roomies

Today Honey Bunches and I went to the Artist Market at the Hudgens Center for the Arts.  It's our second annual visit :-).  My main reasons for going is to see this gal right here, take a look at her beautiful pottery, and maybe buy a piece or two for our little casa!  You see, Cindy was my college roomie, and although we see each other once a year on average, it is always just like old times!

A photo of us a couple of years ago.
Oh, and by the way, she's famous, too! One of her Raku pieces has recently been published in a book called 500 Raku.  It just so happens that she gave us one of the exact pieces that was featured in the book as a wedding present!  Of course, it resides in a prominent place in our living room.  I also have a "vintage" piece from her earlier pottery throwing days, a chip and dip set.  She knew I love to make some spinach dip and gave the set to me years ago.

At my wedding. (Cindy on the left, Meghan (another college friend) on the right)
This girl knows A LOT about me and still loves me.  Aren't old friends wonderful like that!?!

Day 5
I'm thankful for my friends, old and new.  So thankful for their encouragement, their understanding, and their steadfastness through the years.

~Make new friends and keep the old, one is silver, the other gold.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...