Anniversary

Saturday, November 12, 2011

11/11/11

Remembering two important veterans in our family.  Our sweet grandfathers. 


{My Grandfather, World War I}
He passed away when I was a little girl, but I love hearing stories 
of how much he loved me, and what a good man he was.


{Honey B.'s Grandfather World War II)

I know these two men made such an influence on our father's lives by instilling the ideals of providing for one's family and having a love of home. We are so blessed that these ideals have now been passed down to us.

Day 11
I am thankful for all of the men and women who have fought to protect our country and freedom through the years.  We are safe because they put themselves in harm's way.  

May the Lord give strength to His people!  May the Lord bless His people with peace! ~Psalm 29:11

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...