Anniversary

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Tomorrow, Tomorrow...

Don't you just love the fall?  Oh, my goodness, I do!  Thank you Lord for the beauty Your world declares in this glorious season...
A gorgeous view Honey B. captured at our school this week.
It's time to stop and take a moment to enjoy this gift we've been given. Honey B. and I have decided to take a drive to the mountains tomorrow to soak in this season.  I can't wait!

The earth is the Lord's and the fullness thereof, the world and those who dwell therein... Psalm 24:1


Linking up here!



2 comments:

  1. Hello! I just wanted to say hi! I found you on Simple Sunday and loved your caption..I too was out enjoying the fall colors today! It's stunning and amazing and wonderful...you said it best...such a gift! Have fun in the mountains!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful verse along with a very pretty photo! not much of those colors where I am.. thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...