Last Friday night Honey B. and I headed to Stone Mountain with our Sunday school class to see the, new and improved, "Lasershow Spectacular". It had been years since he or I had visited the "big rock" as some children of our friends called the place. It was a night filled with trekking together in the church van, a picnic on the lawn with cherished friends, glow necklaces and bracelets, fireworks, sore heinys from sitting on the ground (note to self, bring chairs next year), sing-alongs to classics such as "Sweet Home Alabama" and "I Feel Good", as well as newbies like "I've Gotta Feelin'", and yes, even funnel cake eating! The show really was "spectacular" and we had so much fun with great friends! Check out a taste of what we saw below. We highly recommend you take your friends and family out for a night at the "big rock" soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment