Well, I finally made to decision to enter the blogging world on this last day of 2010. After reading many of my favorites (
MckMama and
The Pioneer Woman... just to name a couple), for a few years now, I couldn't wait to start
my our own. I guess I should say "our" because this blog will be about my new family and all of our adventures. You see, on October 9, 2010 I married the most wonderful man, the one I waited for, the one who always makes me smile... Throughout the life of this blog, I'm sure I will mention details of how God brought us together just like everyone always said He would, in His own perfect timing and Way. But for now, I will introduce you to everyone and help you get to know us a little better.
First let's begin with Honey Bunches. He is God's gift to me and my companion for life. He teaches first grade, is crazy about technology, cooks some mean chili, and loves me. I can't wait to tell you all about how special this man is throughout this online story of our lives. He may even be a special guest author here at times!
Second, we have Big Dog, also known as Toblerone, Tobes, and originally Toby. He is a beautiful Bassett who belonged to Honey Bunches for six years before I came along. However, I am one proud mama of this Big Dog now! He has tons of personality and loves to go for a r-i-d-e. Shhh, don't say the word or he will expect to hear the engine revving up and will begin prepping his long, lovely ears for the feel of the wind blowing through 'em.

Third, and last but certainly not least, I'd like to introduce you to Big Dog's sidekick, Stinky. No, that wasn't his given name, but he came by it honestly due to unfortunate "issues" early on. And that's all I'll say about that! Around our home you will also hear him called Stinkbug, heifer, the stink, Bandito, and, when he is in trouble, Bandit. He joined our family about five months ago as a starving stray kitten we found at the school where we teach. I'll tell more of his story later, but let's just say for now that this cat loves to eat! He has been known to sniff pizza from across the room, pounce, and take a bite outta
crime pizza!
Finally, a little about me. I am a girl who cannot believe how dreams come true. I hope to share memories, snippets, and glimpses into the life that He has given us with you, in hopes that you will smile right along with us.
Talk to you soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment